What is a Parent-Teacher Conference?
It is a meeting with your child's teacher to share important information about your child.
You're both experts.
- You know your child better than anyone else.
- Your child's teacher has special training and experiences with many different children
Your child will benefit.
Showing an interest in your child's school life can help him or her:
- have a positive attitude toward learning and school
- feel proud of achievements
- do his/her best in school
Make the most of your Conference.
- Use the time wisely.
- Listen carefully--and ask questions.
- Look for the positive.
- Work to understand each other.
- Have a respectful conversation.
- Develop an action plan.