Parents / Students: Before you get started using School Loop, please take a few minutes to view our BPS School Loop video tutorials. You can access each of the tutorials either by the links below or the menu to the left.
What is School Loop?
School Loop is an online application for Elementary, Middle and High school students and parents to communicate with their teachers. It allows staff to access each student’s workload and grades and provides digital lockers to store and share files. Assignments and grades are emailed home each day at 5 pm.
Visit the official School Loop website to learn more.
Find your school's website here.
School Loop Features
Schools and teachers can post homework for students, school announcements, and downloads. Students can look up their homework, grades and e-mail their teachers. The system provides a calendar system for assignment due-dates. Students can also store files in a digital locker for later use. Groups can be formed by students with the permission of a teacher or a staff member. Parents can sign up to keep track of their child's progress and check homework, assignments and grades.
List of Features:
- Digital Drop-Box: Turn in Homework Assignments online
- Assignments Discussion: Students can ask teachers and other students for help.
- Gradebooks:Informs students and parents of grade.
- Daily Homework Email: Email every day at 5 P.M. informing homework assignments
- LoopMail: Safe, Secure, Filtered, Never Anonymous
- Groups: Departments, Clubs, etc.
- News Publishing: Keep up with the school's latest news
- Digital Locker: Students store personal sites, documents, etc.
School Loop maintains an internal email system, "LoopMail". Users can send e-mail only to other School Loop users. Students receive an email daily which shows the student's current grades and homework. If a user LoopMails another user, the LoopMail is sent to both the LoopMail inbox and the recipient's regular e-mail inbox.