Online Annual Registration for Returning Students
Annual Registration for returning students is now open in the OnCourse Connect Parent Portal. Annual registration is required for all Bossier Parish students and is necessary for student/parent access to class schedule, assignments, grades, homework, etc. As part of this process, two (2) current proofs of residency in digital form must be submitted. Currently acceptable student residency verification requirements may be found here.
To Prepare for annual registration, confirm that:
- At least one primary guardian has successfully logged into the OnCourse Connect Parent Portal. This will be the same guardian login as the 2021/22 school year. If you have forgotten your password, you may use the forgot password link. If neither parent/guardian registered for the OnCourse Connect Portal, contact the child’s school. Please Note: We are aware of the issue with the password reset link, and OnCourse is addressing the issue. If you need to reset your password, please try again later.
- Two (2) updated proofs of student residency are available in digital format (an original pdf, a scanned copy, or a high-resolution picture).
- Arrangements have been made for accessing a desktop computer or a mobile device to complete annual registration.
Important Note: Until annual registration is completed and submitted, parents and students will not have access to the student schedule, assignments, homework, grades, or other data in the OnCourse Connect Portal.
Complete annual registration by following these steps:
- Login to the OnCourse Connect Portal - bossier.oncourseconnect.com
- Enter information into all sections of the Annual Registration for Bossier Parish Schools page:
- Fields that are grayed out are Read Only and cannot be changed. If any of these fields need to be changed, please contact your school.
- Fields that appear in white can be updated.
- Parent/Guardian/Contacts: During registration, it is important to update/add ALL contacts who will support your child this year (including additional parents/guardians, emergency contacts, checkout contacts, send mail contacts, additional SchoolMessenger call out contacts, etc). All Parent/Guardian/Contacts are required to have a physical address, mobile phone number, and an email address in order to be entered in the portal.
- Remember to upload the two required proofs of student residency in the Registration Documents section.
Once you have submitted the annual registration, the school office staff will process the annual registration. If clarification is needed or if additional information/documentation is required, you will be contacted via email.
Please note before submitting a request for help:
- All fields with an * indicate a required field and the registration will NOT be submitted until completed.
- If you still need help, Request Support - Parent Portal & Annual Registration for Returning Students