Student Admission and Entrance Requirements
- Parents and students should review the requirements of the virtual learning environment and determine if it is right for them. The distance learning platform may not be the alternative solution for all students.
- Students will go through a screening process by the BSVLP administrator and counselor to determine if the student will benefit academically from this provided academic platform and program. The student must have had academic success the previous school year and have no attendance issues.
- Students who were not successful in the virtual platform the previous year will not be enrolled in the program and will be required to report back to their zoned school for the 2021-2022 school year.
- Students who are enrolled in the virtual learning environment will also maintain enrollment in their Bossier Parish school zoned (home) school.
- The enrolled student and parent must sign the Parent and Student Contract form prior to starting virtual instruction.
- K - 8th grade students participating in virtual learning agree to participate for the remainder of the 2021-2022 school year.
- High school students (T9-12) are required to participate in virtual learning from term to term.