Showing results for "Professor named Smith at Elementary School"
  • Online Fee Payment Options are Here!

    Did you know you can pay fees and purchase tickets to events online for Rusheon Middle School? Visit School Cash Online to do this!

    Comments (-1)
    • What information do I need to enroll my child?

      All new students, including kindergarten students, MUST have a certified birth certificate, an up-to-date Louisiana health card (Immunization Record), and proof of residence. New students in Grades 1–12 must also provide the previous school records.

      What to Prepare…

      • Photo ID (Driver’s license, State issued ID, or Military ID)
      • Student’s original, state-issued birth certificate
      • Current Louisiana Immunization Record (example)
      • Proof of Residence with your name and address
    • What are the student residency verification requirements for registration?

      ALL students must submit the following in order to be enrolled in the Bossier Parish School District:

      Two Proofs of Residence with your name, address, and date 

        • One (1) current utility bill showing the physical address for service within the District; AND
        • One (1) of the following that shows the location of residence within the District:
          • Property tax records; or
          • Mortgage documents or property deed; or
          • Apartment or home lease or, if no lease, a Declaration of Residency Form (forms are available at each school site and must be completed in person)
        • If the student resides with a legal guardian (court-appointed) the court decree must be provided.

      ALL students residing with or without a parent /legal guardian in the residence of another adult (1) may submit the documentation listed above to show that the residence is owned or leased by that other adult AND (2) both parent/legal guardian and the property owner/lessee must sign a federal court declaration provided by the school.

      If these documents are not available or cannot be readily verified, the registration will be referred to the Residency Verification Committee which may conduct an investigation, including but not limited to an unannounced home visit, to confirm residency for assignment to the proper attendance zone school.

      Students without a verified residency within the school’s attendance zone will be temporarily enrolled pending a residency determination by the Residency Verification Committee. In that case, further notice will be provided.


      For further information: See Board Policy JBC and/or call Yolanda Jefferson 549-5037 or Courtney Harvey 549-5034


      Links to Register 

      Returning Students (Includes 6th graders coming from feeder schools)

      New Students (New to the district)

    Comments (-1)