It is time to begin scheduling for the 2023-2024 school year! In doing so, students will be presented with scheduling information and choosing their courses in their OnCourse portal. Please note that scheduling is done FOR THE ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR. Once a student’s schedule is approved and all signatures are obtained, the only acceptable reasons for schedule changes after the deadline date are as follows:
1) student needs another course as a prerequisite,
2) student has had course before and previously passed it,
3) student has failed a course and needs to take it again,
4) student has same course listed on schedule twice, or
5) student does not have enough courses scheduled for the year.
Should you have questions AFTER we have scheduled your student, please call/email your student’s future counselor. We are looking forward to a great 2023-2024 school year! Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
To find your grade level counselor click here for more information.