Skip to main content

Registration & Enrollment

How do I learn which school my children will attend?

Use My School Locator to search for schools based on address.

What Information do I need to bring with me to enroll my child?

All new students, including kindergarten students, MUST have a certified birth certificate, an up-to-date Louisiana health card, and proof of residence. New students in Grades 1–12 must bring previous school records.

What to Bring…

  • Photo ID (Driver’s license, State issued ID, or Military ID)
  • Student’s original, state issued birth certificate
  • Current Louisiana Immunization Record (example)
  • Proof of Residence with your name and address

View Student Health Information

Beginning with the registration for the 2019-2020 school year, ALL students residing with a parent or legal guardian must submit the following in order to be enrolled in the Bossier Parish School District:

  1. One (1) current utility bill showing the physical address for service within the District; AND
  2. One (1) of the following that shows location of residence within the District;
    • Property tax records with one (1) other form listed here;
    • Mortgage documents or property deed; or
    • Apartment or home lease or, if no lease, a notarized statement of the verified property owner (see school registrar for additional information required)
    • Declaration of Residency and/or personal visit by designated District official.
  3. If the student resides with a legal guardian, the court decree must be provided

Legal custody papers, if applicable (MUST have the signature of a judge)

Download the NEW STUDENT Registration form for students who are new to the district.  Completed forms can be taken to the office at the student's new school.