Kindergarten Online Registration
Bossier Parish Schools Spring Kindergarten registration for the 2022/23 school year will be available from April 18, 2022 to May 18, 2022. The entire registration process can be completed online at your convenience. Please note that the parent/guardian who completes the new student online registration will need to have a valid email account. This registration is for any NEW Bossier Parish Schools Kindergarten student. Current PreK students DO NOT need to complete new student registration.
Prepare the following documents in digital format (preferred format is an original pdf or scanned copy, otherwise a high-resolution picture) to be uploaded in the secure portal:
- Photo ID (Driver’s license, State issued ID, or Military ID)
- Student’s original, state-issued birth certificate. Certificate of Live Birth not accepted.
- Current Louisiana Immunization Record (example)
- Two Proofs of Residence with your name and address
- One (1) current utility bill showing the physical address for service within the District; AND
- One (1) of the following that shows the location of residence within the District:
- Property tax records; or
- Mortgage documents or property deed; or
- Apartment or home lease or, if no lease, a Declaration of Residence Form
- If the student resides with a legal guardian (court-appointed) the court decree must be provided.
- Social Security card (not required, but highly recommended)
- For students entering grades 1-12: most recent report card/withdrawal slip from the previous school. High school transcript (if applicable).
Visit the secure registration portal [link will be available on July 11] to begin new student registration. For detailed instructions, view our step-by-step guide [link will be available on July 11].
After you submit your registration, office staff from your school will process the form. If additional information is needed, your school will contact you either by email or phone.
Some common questions with answers can be found on our FAQ page. For additional questions about online registration, including document requirements, please contact your child’s zoned school.