What information do I need to enroll my child?

Posted by:

All new students, including kindergarten students, MUST have a certified birth certificate, an up-to-date Louisiana health card (Immunization Record), and proof of residence. New students in Grades 1–12 must also provide the previous school records.

What to Prepare…

  • Photo ID (Driver’s license, State issued ID, or Military ID)
  • Student’s original, state-issued birth certificate
  • Current Louisiana Immunization Record (example)
  • Proof of Residence with your name and address