What does the program offer?
A variety of free educational services are available to eligible migratory students to help them overcome the challenges of a migratory lifestyle. Examples of possible services include, but are not limited to:
- After school educational programs
- Tutoring and homework help
- Referrals to High School Equivalency Programs and English language programs
- Free school lunches and other school meals
- Summer educational or enrichment programs
- Referral to credit recovery programs